Friday, April 08, 2005

Hurrah...

back on line. Last night I was locked out of my blog, some technical hitch, it was so complicated I couldn't even get into the blog system. All my friends seemed fine so I sulked and went to bed.

Yesterday I read in the press that Elvis is the most successful dead person on the planet today, pardon me but don't they mean in the planet. Mind you not many of them make as much dosh as Elvis. And one other thing, all the dead are successfully dead, in fact it's the only thing they're good at. Well, maybe that and being compost or a door stop. If wealth came from dying it might become fashionable, with everyone doing it, lowering the tone and leading to the inevitable crash as the bottom dropped out of the market. There is an upside, if it became popular with the rich we could just let them get on with it. Imagine the ruling class greedy bastards that they are trapped in an eternally rising market that we refused to buy into. Talk about slaves to fashion, it brings new meaning to the phrase Final Sale.

No comments: