Friday, December 22, 2006

I drank wine...

last night but not much. Feel side may have been let down. Will redouble efforts this evening. Got to pull my weight, have reputation to maintain. Hey, am in the groove...

Can't remember the name of that winter sport where folk dressed like fat seals speed down iced track balanced on a tiny sledge, might be called loooooooge. Come 4.30pm this afternoon I intend to zip tight rubber suit, rest carcass on said sledge and similar to lump of shuddering blubber push off on mindless ride of drink and debauchery. And to life's great barman these following words, "Hey dude, easy on the debauchery. Jeeze man, trying to show restraint here!" will remain unspoken.

8 comments:

Hayden said...

enjoy...

Anonymous said...

...and stay happy :-)

DCveR said...

Hi! Just dropped by to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

Hayden said...

hummm, from the silence I could guess that you didn't let your side down, but drank sufficiently Friday night to maintain your reputation.

a reputation is a terrible thing to waste.

Anonymous said...

MONING!!! HEY!!!!DAN!!! HOW'S THE HEAD?? Fancy a good fry up? lol

Happy Christmas Dan and may your reputation grow, ever onward into a very Happy New Year. :-)

Dan Flynn said...

Hayden,

Here I am on Christmas eve morning and feeling pretty chipper, considering. So yes, I will enjoy and hope you and Jake do too.

x

G,

I shall be happy, I'm generally the happy type, plus I've got a date on Friday to look forward to as well. Hurrah!

Christmas. Bring it on!

Hope you and your mum have a good time too. I know it's a Christian celebration but hey, it's a celebration and that's good enough for me.

xxx

D,

So good to see you again. Have a top Christmas in your household this crimbo.

xx

Hayden,

You're absolutely right as usual... I was in no fit state on Friday to blog anything. Indeed I recall at one point lying in bed and pondering why there suddenly seemed to be two of everything. Sigh.

Yesterday I showed more restraint, but not too much.

xx

Jeeze Sandy! Do you have to shout?

hur hur hur...

x

Anonymous said...

I suspect you're generally a happy type, Dan. A date! YIPEEEE. I hope it goes well...no, not just well...PERFECT!! xx My matchmaking instincts are always kicking in. I can't help it, too much Bollywood in my bones.

Hayden said...

Merry Christmas, Dan!