Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Think I'm gonna receive...


a speeding ticket. Didn't see the cops until it was too late to slow down, they got me with a radar machine. Pah!

Someone at work has a great cartoon above their desk. It shows a big boss looking down on a lowly secretary and he says "Why aren't you working?" And she replies "I didn't see you coming."

Well I feel the same way about speed cops. Why was I speeding? I didn't see the cops. Doh!

Took this photo in West Kirby on Sunday eve.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous picture Dan - it looks like a painting.

to touch a unicorn said...

LOL Erm sorry one should not laugh at another's misfortune!

Love the photo.

Sandy

Hayden said...

well, that's unpleasant. they make you wait and stew about it, wondering, rather than ruin your day immediately so you can get on with things?

uncivilized.

Dan Flynn said...

Annie,

It was a still afternoon last Sunday, I'm really pleased with the photo especially as the it was such a miserable grey day in the northwest.

Sandy,

Ah thanks mate. Not received the ticket yet but I'm sure it's in the post.

Hayden,

Hmm, uncivilised? I think so too. Giving me a ticket just cos I was speeding. The nerve of it. I think the cops should have given me a bonus for keeping them in work!