Monday, January 14, 2013

Yesterday a large doe eyed spider...

not dissimilar to our friend on the right became trapped in my bath. Well, it seemed doe eyed to me and most probably because I too was doe-eyed from the previous night's excess of beer. The spider tried repeatedly to climb the bath's steep and pristine sides but being unable to find a purchase it slipped back. Over the edge I draped a line of loo roll to act as a ramp. My arachnid friend was gone this morning. It left no note.





4 comments:

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

No thank you?

How rude.

I tell you, man, nature's misbehaving these days.

Dan Flynn said...

Not sure about Guyanese spiders but the European variety are so rude.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I don't see 'em around here...I hope they stay hidden! I am afraid of some kinds :-(

Dan Flynn said...

In the UK spiders tend to be small and unnasuming and not a threat. Yippee, is all I can say.