Monday, November 13, 2006

Grrrr, grrrr...

and bloody damn well grrr again. Still can't sort out the photo problem. So, no more photos from the Flynn album until I can persuade my computer whizz kid mate Clare to come and have a look at what's gone wrong. In a nutshell, the blogger photo posting gadget (above) won't open Picasa, it just fills the little box with the Picasa 'C' drive address and... zzzzzzzzzzzz, hhhhrmph, urrrrgghhh. Oops, sorry, nodded off.

Bloody hell, there's dribble down me front now.

Speaking of dribble makes me think of vomit so here's an old vomit joke.

Really drunk guy swaying in street feels sick and throws up on a passing dog. He peers down and says, "I don't remember eating that."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

This next one I posted ages ago but here's the joke again because I like it so much.

Old guy visits Dr who says "Mr Johnson I'm afraid it's bad news. You've got bronchitis and dementia." And the old guy replies "Thank God it's not bronchitis."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha, ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I've gone dizzy...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack yourself up, don't you?

Do you remember that thing Anoop [from India] told me about dog vomit?

Anonymous said...

lol You are utterly gross on the first one
and completely nuts on the second but I had to laugh! So thanks! :-+

Re: photos. Hmm why Piccasso? I could't get on with that at all.
I use http://www.irfanview.com/
and its easy you can resize, add borders edit etc (if you want) and upload from your pc. I canhelp you with that but not picasso.

Hope your friend comes around soon. :)

Dan Flynn said...

G,

I like a good joke, especially one about being sick, ones that include vomiting and animals are my favourite.

Sandy,

Thanks for the advice. I've deleted Picasa and will download another system on my return from Barcelona. Hopefully will have loads of pics to post then.

x

Anonymous said...

OOOO you going to Barcelona! Wonderful! Have a really great time, but don't get sick :p
I loved it there but only spent a day. Look forward to seeing all your photos. :-)
Have fun!

PS Have you been to the Monastry at Monsarratt?

Dan Flynn said...

Sandy,

A monastery at Monserrat? Not been there, is it good?