Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well...

my old template's been changed using this latest blogger beta thang. Unfortunately, I'm so far unable save my flickr badge or site meter. Adding extras to these improved templates seems not straightforward but then exploration of new worlds never is. However, to see further requires we stand on the shoulders of past pioneers and I include here those small furry ancestors after the great wipe out who spent millenia in burrows wondering if the silence was another dinosaur trick. Are we so far removed from those times? To see the stars don't we too only have to look up?

With this ray of hope I will stride forth and solve the issue of adding flickr and other tit bits to my new layout. Therefore, I've only one more thing to say...

"Yeeehaw! Saddle up the wagon Ma, we're off to the badlands."

PS, any helpful suggestions will be most gratefully received for I'm sure those distant hills are in Mordor plus the horse hasn't been well and me leg's been playing me up and most folk really have no sense how tough it is to survive only on beans...

PPS,

where can one obtain a bespoke blog? I asked in a nearby town but an unshaven type spat tobacco juice on Ma...

bugger blogging...

Ah'm gonna git mahself a gun.

Clean up this town.

Starting with Ma's apron.

2 comments:

Annie said...

oooh! Mighty purty!

I knew how to do it in the old Blogger template but have not made the switch yet so cannot advise... Not a simple matter of pasting the code in then?

Gordon Mclean (http://www.gordonmclean.co.uk/)
can do you a nice bespoke blog, at a reasonable fee, though I had a quick look on his site and can't find it, I know he does have a web design business on the side... so does Adrian (www.sevitz.com) but not so much as a business.

Dan Flynn said...

Annie,

Can you tell I was bored this afternoon, huh?

I've been looking through blogger questions that advertise flickr etc as ad ons but as you've worked out the template is very different and I can't work out where to put the ad on codes. I will work it out though, oh yes, I truly will.