Thursday, February 02, 2006

This evening...

between the hours of 6:05 and 8:50 I've been mainly fixing my ipod. It is done. Nearly three hours, for fucks sake! I've had nothing to eat, the evening's gone, my throat is parched, my hair is unkempt and my sense of self is askew. Still, got it going again and that's the main thing. Not sure taking the back off was such a good move especially as half the tiny musicians made a run for it and only threats to fetch the hoover got them all back in again. Cheeky gets.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. Those would be the ipod fairies. They would have been lost forever if allowed to ride away on the back of a frog.

Dan Flynn said...

Not sure who you are anon, but it's impolite to hide.

Hayden said...

everything that is supposed to be simple is NOT. My iTunes has suddenly decided that regardless of lists and select all, it will play one tune at a time as I point to it. And the song always stops just as I have a head of steam and am pounding away on the keys at a great rate. I'm seriously annoyed and can't figure out how to fix it.

neena maiya (guyana gyal) said...

I thought those little fellers only lived in our radio, well lookit that, they have family in England.

Dan Flynn said...

G,

Re the little fellers that live in the back of radios etc. I think there's something interdimensional going on but don't want to say too much about that in case people are listening. However inside my ipod there is a whole apartment, with a double fridge and home cinema. They live better than me!. How can such things be right?

Hayden said...

Problem resolved! At the bottom of the iTunes program there are 4 glyphs, I'd somehow clicked the 3rd one in that looks like 2 arrows chasing each other in a circle..... I knew it was something simple, but nothing is simple at my level of non-skill! Thanks for responding - nice to feel that there are helpful others out there -