Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sanity has temporarily prevailed...

in Liverpool as the burghers of Sefton vote to reprieve Anthony Gormley's exhibition Another Place on Crosby Beach. Hurrah! I'm going on Sunday to look at it once more but this time with my new Nikon D50 camera that I've finally purchased to replace the one stolen. Boooooo! So I'm happy. Hurrah and a downright almighty Huzzah too!

Not that I wish to appear materialistic but as mentioned passim I loved that camera more than life itself and once stolen it was as if a limb had been lopped from my withered frame. Now I am restored and once again photographs shall grace this old blog of mine. That is, as soon as I can learn again how to use the damn thing.

Mini huzzah!

It's really complicated...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Dan, let's put this worry about being materialistic into its proper perspective...your buying that camera will help to pay the salaries of many fathers and mothers who work in camera factories, who will buy food for many hungry children.

Go out and buy more cameras :-D

Dan Flynn said...

Thank you G for those encouraging words. I am worried though by the fact that I'm more in love with a machine than anyone else. Hmmm, note to self, must get out more.